Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Personal Mission Statement

Resolution:
s
Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:
s
- I shall not fear anyone on earth.
- I shall fear only God.
- I shall not bear ill toward anyone.
- I shall submit to injustice meekly, proving faith.
- I shall counter untruth simply by truth.
s
s
My Personal Mission Statement
I will live the way of diligence and prudence. I will seek to create and sustain shalom and balance. I will live in a way that nurtures trust and upholds respect. Finally, I will settle for nothing less than Wisdom.
s
I will encourage these ideals and virtues in those lives I can touch.
s
s
Focus Statements
I will focus on each of my key life roles so that my effectiveness, and my response to my calling, is not diluted.
s
I will invest my time in alignment with my Governing Values: diligence, prudence, shalom, balance, trust, respect, wisdom.
s
I commit to the breaking of evil bonds and generational curses within my sphere of influence.
s
27 November, 2007

No comments: