Thursday, December 27, 2007

Something More Significant Than Happiness

I GOT MY FIRST Blog "comment". This is what Paul has written in response to my article, "The Paradox of Happiness":
s
One way I think about this is that identity is more significant than happiness - more meaningful. Who we are, who we discover ourselves to be, gives peace even in the face of tremedous adversity where, if happiness were our goal, we'd be overcome.
s
Being new to art of Blogging I was blessed to find someone take the time to comment on something I had written, and especially someone from the other side of the world, and someone so qualified to comment.
s
Thanks Paul. You have caused me to reflect more; May God bless you this New Year coming!
s
Reflecting now, and there is something very profound yet paradoxically quite simple in what Paul's said. I'm going to let it marinate for a while...

No comments: